I'm also finding that I have to be a little careful - I've been craving salt, and while I've been good about keeping my sodium levels down, I think that I am retaining a little water as my fingers are a little fatter on some days. I haven't been as strict this past week with my diet, so that may have contributed to it. Will see how the water-retention goes this upcoming week.
What else... Having not shaved my jawline for a week, I can feel the hair growing in nearly all the way to the bottom of my jawline. It definitely feels coarser than peach fuzz, but it's nowhere near how coarse the hairs on my upper lip are, which are themselves still well short of producing stubble a bloke can be proud of.
3 Week Summary
|Hair||- Corners of upper lip need shaving every 2 days. Visible "stubble" on off-days if I look closely.|
- Sideburns need shaving every 2 days as well.
- Hairs along jawline have gotten slightly coarser, can feel them nearly all the way down my jawline after 1 week not shaving.
- Patches of long, coarse, dark hair on inner calves are growing.
- Previously unnoticable fine hairs on legs are getting darker and coarser.
|Skin||- Skin on my face is still a little oily, no change from week 1. Am starting to use a daily facial cleanser instead of soap and water.|
|Build||- Haven't noticed any change from week 1.|
|Voice||- Sounds almost like I'm on the verge of losing my voice. Fluctuates a little during the day.|
- My voicebox feels a little restricted and I have to squeeze my voice out (like when one is nervous).
- Voice breaks or no sound is produced when I sing in my mid-to-higher ranges.
|Libido||- Still slightly increased, but definitely not as dramatically as before.|
- Clitoris has settled down a little, but I'd say it's had about a 50% increase in length/size.
|Misc||- Craving salt, but managing to resist so far.|
- Noticable effects from water retention, i.e. fingers slightly fatter.