Wednesday, October 18, 2006

1 week

Well, it's been 1 week exactly, and I can report the following: I AM A BEAST! I haven't been counting, but I'd estimate that I've *ahem*, helped myself out, about 8-9 times over the day, every day, since Monday. It's a little bit of a problem, because I've been getting so worked up that yesterday I couldn't make it through the day (having had to spend a couple of hours each with 2 gorgeous young ladies that I've been outrageously flirting with recently) without squeezing a quick one out in the restroom, just so that I could be a normal functioning human being again. Also, I'm starting to feel quite sore from all the, uh, manhandling.

Yesterday I could obviously feel that my little buddy was a little less "little" (say that quickly 7 times), but this morning when I once again woke up with a rager, I took a quick look and realised exactly why - Mr. Happy has easily doubled in size! No wonder I'm walking around like a caveman! 2 other things of note are this (if you're prudish or just don't want to know, please skip ahead to the next paragraph): firstly, the "head" is now extremely sensitive to friction, definitely too sensitive to pay any attention to; and secondly, I've noticed a difference in the orgasms that I'm reaching. It's difficult to explain, but I guess that the point of urgency is reached a lot quicker, and instead of a sudden explosive orgasm, it's a more sustained ascent to the climax. Maybe I should do charts.

Moving on, again, it may be because of the weight I'm dropping and the daily lifting, but I've noticed that in addition to feeling more "solid" in the shoulders, my upper arms are looking a little more defined. My biceps, which have been getting a little extra attention in the last 2 weeks, look bigger to me as do my deltoids.

Another thing I'm not 100% sure of is my voice. I didn't really expect any changes before the 3rd shot, but being someone who sings a lot, I've noticed a slight change in timbre in my voice. I feel a little more comfortable using my grungy tone, which is quite a nice surprise. It wouldn't be noticable at all to other people when I talk, but I definitely feel a slight change there.

Apart from the slight oiliness on my face, that's about all I've noticed 1 week in. No mood swings, no development in the hair area. I should note that before starting T, I had baby sideburns and could grow a small patch of dark thick hairs on the outsides of my upper lip. I predict that facial hair will come in quite well for me and quite quickly.

Well, another week to go before my next shot - can't wait to see what that brings!

edited to add: Again, skip this bit if you're prudish or just don't want to know. I forgot to mention that I had a little bit of bleeding yesterday, not light enough to call "spotting", but kind of like a very, very light menstruation. This is notable because I'd finished my last menstruation just before getting the shot.

1 Week Summary

Hairn/a
Skin- The skin on my face is noticably a little oily. Little blemishes appearing, but possibly due to menstruation cycle.
Build- Shoulders feel a little more square and solid, but may just be psychological.
- Upper arms look a little more defined, but probably due to all the working out and the constant fat loss.
Voice- Slight change in timbre, only noticable when singing in the lower ranges.
Libido- Sex drive has been insane.
- Clitoris has easily doubled in size.
Misc- Feeling hungry more often, craving proteins.
- Experienced slight bleeding even though finished my period a week before getting the shot.

No comments: