Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 17

Finally, I'm nearly done bleeding. It's about time - I really hate getting my periods, and getting one right after another really bugs me. Anyway, thankfully it's nearly over, and hopefully that's the last one I'll get. Ever.

My libido is now well under control. As a result, my little buddy isn't in a constant state of excitement and therefore has settled down to a more manageable size. I'd say it's had about a 50% increase in length and head size so far. I do still feel a strong sexual charge, but it's no longer the only thing I can think about now.

I finally went out and got some face care products today. A mild everyday cleanser, a facial scrub because I can actually see the pores on my skin now and don't want to have to deal with black/whiteheads, and a toner to help close them up. I'm not really liking the effect on my face already, because I've gone from having smooth clear glowing skin to slightly oily, slightly blemished skin with visible pores. Let's see if the products help.

In other news, I actually have *stubble*. I'm having to shave every 2 days to stay presentable, specifically at the corners of my upper lip. On the days between shaving, I amuse myself with how prickly the area feels when I run my tongue over it. In the mornings before the shave, I can feel the stubble with my fingers. As it is, I feel that the hair follicles are visible (well, more so than before) even right after the shave. Sideburns haven't had any noticable development.

Moving on, the hair on my legs have also been changing: the patches of longer, dark, coarse hairs on the inside of my lower calves have been spreading, and previously unnoticable fine hairs are now becoming darker and coarser (although I'm not sure if they're actually growing longer). No change with any other body hair.

After being surprised by the initial change in timbre in my voice, I noticed that my voice didn't seem to be getting any more masculine in the last 3 days. In fact, it's become a little squeaky at times, and changes quite a bit throughout the day. Sometimes I have a nice clear mellow voice, and other times I sound like I've just woken up. Last night, I noticed that I had trouble with my higher ranges, where my voice simply breaks or no sound comes out at all. Woke up this morning feeling like I had the start of a very, very mild sore throat coming on, and it's stayed with me all day.

One thing I'm disappointed with is the effect on my build so far. I haven't really noticed very significant increases in stamina or muscle growth that I'd attribute to the testosterone. Based on the cardio and weights I'm doing, my progress hasn't shown any significant deviance from the progress I'd expected. Well, as long as I'm continuing to lose fat and gain muscle/endurance, I guess I shouldn't complain. Maybe it'll really hit when I go on the 250mg doses.

No comments: