Monday, October 16, 2006

5 days now...

... and I was right. I have started to feel the testosterone kick in MAJORLY. Went to bed last night feeling a little amorous, but it wasn't out of the ordinary and I didn't think anything of it. This morning, however, was a different story - my little buddy must have woken up a few hours before I did because when I got up in the morning, I had the equivalent of a raging woody. Now *this* was out of the ordinary.

Had trouble concentrating all day today - had to deal with being practically constantly aroused to a certain degree. If this is what adolescent boys go through ALL THOSE YEARS through puberty, I've suddenly started to gain a lot more respect for their right of passage. I found myself actually being grateful for not having an actual penis because I would have either had to have stayed home all day or receive a lot of strange looks all day (or even possibly face arrest!).

Oh, and I've been feeling hungry in the last 2 days. VERY hungry. Been thinking of steak or a nice piece of grilled chicken all day. Well, in between thinking of you-know-what anyway. Also, my face still feels a little oily to me; well, not as "dry" as usual anyway. Most of the time I don't actually use soap on my face, just twice a week in the shower (or after games and workouts). I have had to use soap at each shower in the last 3 days (and before you say anything, I mean on my face).

Apart from that, I'm starting to feel a little different in my body. I have a strong and well-built upper body from constantly working out, but I felt a little more "solid" around the shoulders today - I can't come up with a better description than that. I can't decide whether it's the testosterone kicking in or the sudden drop in body fat (having been stagnant for a week and a half); it's too soon to tell at this point. To be honest, I really didn't expect to feel anything until maybe the 3rd week, after my second shot. Well, we'll see how we go.

No comments: