Saturday, October 14, 2006

72 hour mark

Well, it's been 3 days and FINALLY my arse isn't sore anymore at the spot I got the shot. It had lessened only slightly the previous day, then went away overnight. Either the testosterone store is starting to be dispersed, or the area's had a bit of time to heal. Does this mean that I'll start feeling some effects soon?

The only other thing I've noticed is that my face has started becoming a little oily. I've enjoyed good clear skin and have never had to use any face care products at all throughout my life, so acne is something that really scares me. I don't like the thought of not being able to get away with the soap-and-water-in-the-shower routine anymore. Hopefully I'm just imagining this (or just got a little more grimy than usual today).

No comments: